Copyright ©2013 Camillo Clauser. All rights reserved. No reproduction full or partial
ACCEPTED SHERIDAN PORTFOLIO 2013
So, here it is my Sheridan Portfolio for the application to Bachelor of Animation.
I worked on a really short time period, because I was so focused on CalArts Portfolio and then on my new uninstructed workshop. But, here's the result of a couple of weeks of work! If I could work a little longer a would change a couple of things.. but deadlines are deadlines!
Sheridan requirements are pretty strict: different section, just the drawing they ask, no one more. That's why I put some of the guidelines they give in each section.
I. LIFE DRAWING
Hand Drawing -two freehand line drawings of a human hand
• The first should show the hand anticipating an action (e.g. about to pick up a coin, about to
knock on a door, about to press a button, etc.).
• The second should show the hand carrying out that action.
II. ANIMATION AND CHARACTER DESIGN
storyboard show the character as it goes through the following narrative:
• Panel 1 - One of the characters finds an object.
• Panel 2 - The character shows curiosity about the object.
• Panel 3 - The character attempts to use the object to accomplish a goal.
• Panel 4 - The character reacts after the goal is…or is not… achieved.
B) Same objects, show how the objects would look if they were affected by some external force. This should tell us a story of what happened to the objects
A) The first drawing should be an accurate observation of the room and should show a person,drawn in scale, sitting, standing or reclining in that space.
B) The second drawing should be the same room from that person’s point of view.
V. OTHER - PERSONAL ARTWORK
And finally, my score sheet... which looks like unreal... 4.00 out of 4.00